Code of Conduct
At Parker Coonawarra Estate we are aware of the possible impacts of our business activities on the environment, in which we work, and the long-term affects which may impact on the long-term sustainability of our business.
We have a commitment to the integration of environmental considerations into our business plans and operations and to consider environmental responsibilities into our normal operating procedures. As part of this commitment all employees are encouraged to:
- Minimise waste in all areas of our viticultural, wine making and logistical operations.
- Reuse or recycle materials wherever possible.
- Ensure that our vineyards, and those of our suppliers, are managed within sustainable viticultural guidelines to ensure that this valuable resource is preserved, improved and maintained for future generations.
At Parker Coonawarra Estate we have a commitment to conducting our business with honesty, fair play and integrity.
Our people are expected to:
- Deal in a fair and honest manner with our customers, suppliers and consumers.
- Understand and comply with the legal requirements, policies and procedures within our business.
- Maintain the confidentiality of business information that they have access to in the course of their work.
- At all times act with honesty and good faith both in their dealings within the company and in their dealings on behalf of and in relation to the company.
- Protect company property and the belongings of others from theft, misuse or misappropriation.
- Ensure that all products and services supplied to our trading partners, customers and consumers meet the quality and safety standards required by law.